Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"This is Halloween" Nail Art Challenge 10/31: Recreate a favorite from another challenger!



Happy Halloween!!!


Today's Challenge: Recreate your favorite from another challenger. 

This one was soooo hard because there are so many that I love. I want to personally thank each and every one of you that participated in this challenge. With out you I would have been a lonely lady having fun all by myself. Please stay safe tonight and again Happy Halloween.

For my final challenge I recreated Denny's Digit's Zombie Nails! My family and I are Zombie Freaks!! We love anything to do with them and are addicts to the TV show "The Walking Dead" <3

Here are Denny's Digit's, aren't they adorable? So cute yet simply!! Thank you Denny!!


http://dennysdigits.blogspot.com/2012/10/this-is-halloween-zombies.html


And here are mine!


Polishes Used:
Zoya Verushka
Essie Masquerade Belle


Again, thank you ladies for participating. BIG HUGS!

Enjoy!

Sandra





No comments:

Post a Comment